Saturday, April 22, 2006

First Royals Blog

This has been a bad season so far. Worse than any season before. My Kansas City Royals are 2-13 after starting 2-2 after four games. Yes, they have lost 11 in a row! 11! This is terrible. I love the Royals dearly, but sometimes, it is just frustrating being a fan of them. It's like when the offense is good, the pitching just sucks. When the pitching is good, the Royals cannot get a hit for the life of them. I'm just thankful that the season is so long that they are guaranteed to win more than 2 games and this losing streak will end sometime, soon I hope.

Alright, tonight's game: Joe Mays vs. Paul Byrd. On paper, it looks like we are going to lose, but you never know. I'm hoping we won't, but you have to play the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home